The LifeSystems Arc Freestanding Bed Net features a lightweight aluminium frame at the head-end to create a wedge-shape over a double mattress. It can be used without any hooks, although it is better if you can suspend the foot end of the wedge in some way, just to keep it off the bed. The spacious interior has excellent air flow and it has zipped door panels on both sides for ease of access.
The white mesh netting has 156 holes per sq. inch and it has been treated with EX8 Anti-Mosquito long-life impregnation. It’s quick and easy to erect and it’s ideal for travelers staying in accommodation where it might not be possible to hang a net from the ceiling.
– Place the net onto the bed
– Attach the 4 corner straps to the mattress
– Adjust the straps to fit the mattress depth
– Unzip the side panels and locate the pole sleeve at the head end
– Assemble the pole, then gently feed it through the sleeve until you can insert the pole ends into the eyelets located on either side of the net to form an arc
– Make any final adjustments then tuck the skirt in to ensure full enclosure
– Remove the poles and roll up tightly and slide into the bag.