The LifeSystems Expedition Endurance Repellent Contains a specially formulated time-release agent enabling DEET to evaporate at a slower, constant rate. This makes it possible to provide effective protection which lasts longer than standard repellents whilst actually using a lower concentration of DEET. Each application of Expedition Endurance will last for up to 12 hours. Re-application may be required in areas with high temperature and humidity.
– 20% DEET with time release agent
– Effective for up to 12 hours
– Repels: Mosquitoes, midges, horseflies, sandflies, gnats, fleas, ticks and other biting insects.
– Use for: Jungle treks, long haul trips and high risk malarial areas.
– Suitable for children over 2 years of age.
The LifeSystems Expedition Endurance Repellent is supplied as a 100ml pump action spray in a metal canister.
Please Note: This product is a pump action spray but the metal canister is sometimes mistaken for an aerosol can by the Post Office. Aerosols can be sent through the postal system in the UK but not abroad – so if you’re outside the UK please select another product instead!