Nutouch 4.0 New Generation blue vinyl disposable gloves contains no natural rubber latex and keeps the hands clean and free from environmental contaminants. Ideal for kitchen and catering environments.
– Conform to AQL 4.0, CE marked for Minimal Risk, in compliance with BS EN 420 Personal Protective Directive 89/686/EEC.
– 100% polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
– Straight vinyl dip with polyurethene coating.
– Contains no natural rubber latex, ideal for latex allergy sufferers (type I allergy).
– Non textured surface.
– Food contact gloves (EC 1935/2004 and European Regulation 10/2011), except fatty foods.
– Beaded cuff to aid donning.
– Typical force at break: 3.6 Newtons.
– Available sizes: S – XL