You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Ladies Hyper Trail Low offers exceptionally lightweight and breathable protection for hiking and hill walking in warmer weather. Rubberised overlays, a protective toe bumper and deep padding around the collar and tongue provide support and stability. Underfoot, DuoGlide sole technology, shock absorbing EVA pads and a hardwearing carbon outsole make sure feet maintain close contact with the ground for greater balance while cushioning from impact and fatigue. Finished with Hydropel water resistant technology.
- Lightweight and highly breathable.
- Deep padding around the collar and tongue provide support and stability.
- DuoGlide sole technology offers a low profile heel to toe drop for close to ground contact, increasing stability over uneven terrain.
- Shock absorbing EVA pads cushion feet with every stride.
- Hardwearing carbon outsole to ensure durability.
- Hydropel water resistant technology disperses water and mud as you move.
- TPU heel cage to lock the foot in the place.
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||As described good soles very supportive show nice bright colours|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|