The LifeSystems Waterproof First Aid Kit is made from tough, waterproof material and the kit contains enough equipment for injuries typically sustained from water sports, as well as general outdoor activities. It is widely used on canoeing, kayaking and rafting expeditions.
– Weight: 500g
– Dimensions: 16cm x 8cm x 33cm tall when opened (approx. 6.5″ x 3″ x 13″) – but only 18cm tall when the top is rolled closed.
- 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
- 6 x Safety Pins
- 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield
- 1 x Scissors 5.5cm Blade
- 1 x Spot Check Thermometer
- 1 x Tweezers
- 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
- 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
- 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage 90 x 127cm
- 1 x Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
Preparations, Disposables & Tapes
- 5 x 4-Ply Sterile Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
- 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
- 1 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
- 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
- 2 x Blister Plasters (3 x in EU kit)
- 2 x Low Adherent Dressings 5 x 5cm
- 1 x Medium Wound Dressing 12 x 12cm
- 1 x Small Plaster Fabric Strip 4cm x 1m
All contents are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark.