You have no items in your shopping cart.
The LifeSystems Arc Freestanding Bed Net features a lightweight aluminium frame at the head-end to create a wedge-shape over a single mattress. It can be used without any hooks, although it is better if you can suspend the foot end of the wedge in some way, just to keep it off the bed. The spacious interior has excellent air flow and it has zipped door panels on both sides for ease of access.
The white mesh netting has 156 holes per sq. inch and it has been treated with EX8 Anti-Mosquito long-life impregnation. It's quick and easy to erect and it's ideal for travelers staying in accommodation where it might not be possible to hang a net from the ceiling.
- Place the net onto the bed
- Attach the 4 corner straps to the mattress
- Adjust the straps to fit the mattress depth
- Unzip the side panels and locate the pole sleeve at the head end
- Assemble the pole, then gently feed it through the sleeve until you can insert the pole ends into the eyelets located on either side of the net to form an arc
- Make any final adjustments then tuck the skirt in to ensure full enclosure
- Remove the poles and roll up tightly and slide into the bag.
|Date||Score||Customer Comment||Our Response|
||It's in Africa being used as I write this. My son is very happy with it so far and it is easy to put up. The reason we went for this one is because it is compact and doesn't need to be hung.|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|
|Lifesystems Arc Freestanding Bed Net|
|Self Supporting net featuring a wedge shape.|
|Dimensions - 1.95m long x 1.17m wide x 0.95m high at the peak.|
|Mosquito protection - and all round protection from all other flying insects and creepy crawlies too!|
|Mesh Size - 156 holes per square inch.|
|Treatment - impregnated with EX8 Anti-Mosquito Treatment. This treatment remains effective for up to 2 years.|
|Colour - White|
|Weight - 700g (size when packed: 32cm x 12cm)|
|Pack Format - showerproof stuff sack with a draw string and toggle - quite roomy and relatively easy to repack.|
|Hanging Kit - not needed as it has a lightweight aluminium shock-corded pole frame.|
|Features - incorporates nylon skirting material with 4 lashing points with twin zipped doors for easy access.|
|Comments - great for when you don't want to hang a mosquito net and fits on your mattress|