You have no items in your shopping cart.
So you have made the decision to go backpacking? You’ve got the backpack and your passport is ready to receive some serious stamping. You have decided where you're going, how long for and how much luggage you have. Right, the only question left now is, what on earth do I take? What do I need?
Let us help you! How about a pack that has the essentials in it to keep you going for a few months all in one place and cheaper than buying it separately? Perfect!
In our Backpackers Kit we have included:
- 1 Friendly Soap 20g Guest Soap (suitable for hair and body)
- 1 Lifeventure small, green compact towel (lightweight, super absorbent and only weighs 130g)
- 1 Humble Bamboo Toothbrush (biodegradable and eco-friendly)
- 1 Coghlans Waterproof First aid kit (obvious reasons)
- 1 pair of Insect Repellent Mosi Bands (DEET)
- 1 Malibu SPF 50 200ml sunscreen
- 3 pack of Strider ponchos (to keep you and your stuff dry!)
This pack weighs 900g in total and saves you £3.00 on buying separately!
|This product has no reviews yet.|