The Buff UV Insect Shield Headwear is a seamless, multifunctional tubular accessory that’ll take you from exploring the Sahara to climbing Everest thanks to its simple design and fantastic range of features. It’s tried, tested and trusted all over the world for a massive range of activities – and with a fantastic range of colours and patterns, you’re bound to find your perfect Buff!
A UV Insect Shield Buff can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, face covering, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana.
– Insect Shield repellent bound to the fabric will help deter midges, mosquitoes, ticks and other flying insects for up to 70 washes. You won’t know it’s there, but the insects will!
– UPF50+ – High UV Protection fabric that blocks 95% of UV radiation – important for many hot and cold weather activities where delicate skin on the face and neck may be exposed to strong sunlight.
– 100% Coolmax Extreme four channel fibre forms a transport system that wicks moisture away from the skin, thermo-regulating the body and keeping the fabric dry.
– Polygiene silver ion treatment prevents build up of bacteria, helping keep the Buff fresh and odour-free.
– Comfortable Fit soft-touch versatile fabric tube measuring 51cm x 24.5cm (20.1″ x 9.6″) – designed to fit most adults, with heads measuring 53cm – 62cm.
– Seamless Fabric that’s machine-washable and non-iron. It will not lose its elasticity and is colour fast.