The Adventurer First Aid Kit contains everything that is in the Sterile Kit, but in greater quantities. It also contains a good selection of bandages and dressings and a copy of the Care Plus First Aid Guide – a multi-lingual booklet to guide you through any treatment that may be required.
Ideal for small groups venturing to more remote areas of the world where it pays to be prepared with first aid equipment and a sterile kit.
Suitable for 1-6 persons and trips to more remote areas.
The Care Plus Adventurer First Aid Kit is packed in a tough, water resistant pouch measuring about 20cm x 14cm x 7cm and it weighs about 450g.
Each Care Plus Adventurer First Aid Kit contains:
– 1 x Care Plus First Aid Guidance Card
– 5 x Gauze compresses 5cm x 5cm
– 1 x Conforming bandage 5cm x 4m
– 5 x Plasters 1.9cm x 3.8cm
– 5 x Plasters 2.5cm x 7.2cm
– 2 x Plasters 6cm x 11cm
– 1 x Emergency bandage 12cm x 12cm
– 1 x Roll fixing tape 1.25cm x 1m
– 1 x Wound closure strips
– 6 x Needle and syringe 0.6 x 25/5ml
– 3 x Disposable syringe 2ml
– 6 x Disposable syringe 5ml
– 6 x Disposable needle 0.4 x 20
– 6 x Disposable needle 0.8 x 40
– 1 x Infusion needle (canula IV) 125ml/min
– 1 x Suture thread and needle 75cm/ nylon
– 4 x Blood Lancet
– 1 x Pair Vinyl Gloves
– 10 x Alcohol Wipes
– 1 x Bandage scissors
– 1 x Tweezers
– 1 x Scalpel
– 1 x CPR shield
– 1 x Medical certificate
– 2 x Finger Bandage
Contents are for use by a medical professional.